[Wine] Re: No sound in Eve Online after 1.3.25 update

shaneo1 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jul 25 16:39:24 CDT 2011

Ok guys, if you have done what I have and updated to wine1.3.25 and Eve Online or any other windows based game sound is not working then UNINSTALL PULSEAUDIO its not required.

Wineasio also works faultlessly as well.  Wineasio_0.9.0-1 64bit

I followed the guide on this website http://www.jeffsplace.net/node/12

and replaced the Lucid with Natty in the repository and it all worked,  I am even using Ubuntu 11.04.  ASLA rocks.  :)

Sorry to be pissy either, but when I am getting shot and I can't hear it I lose ships :)

Forum Admin please set the status of this as solved and maybe add it to sticky if other people are having issues.   All credit to www.jeffsplace.net