[Wine] Re: Problem with Worl of Warcraft on Wine. Works very very slow.

nitroglycerine wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jul 26 03:31:35 CDT 2011

Thank you, I thought it would be the graphic card, but World of Warcraft on Windows 7 in the same laptop work great, and a friend with similar laptop and same graphic card with Guadalinex O.S. (a GNU/Linux distribution of Andalucia, Spain) and Wine 1.3.24 play Wolrd of Warcraft without problems, so I doubt arise. Maybe I'll buy a desktop soon, I hope to have more luck with it. Thank you again, if someone know some configuration for WoW on Wine or something tell me please. Thanks