[Wine] Re: Wine registration email - system failure

Ace... wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jul 26 20:14:07 CDT 2011

You may be right, but you could so easily be wrong (vis a vis it being their fault and responsibility).

We are interacting within a global system, that functions under a number of different protocols.

ideally i guess that we would want to function within as many guidelines as poss, whilst accepting that 100% coverage is evidently difficult to achieve.

However, we shouldn't lose sight of the fact that false positives might be caused by something that we can rectify - and that would be good, because in NO WAY can we rely on the isp's to create a work around, just for winehq.

It's not gonna happen (or at least, highly unlikely), particularly if the primary fault lies here, either due to 'here' being a spam source, or the source of a less than brilliant 'email message' (the primary fault not having been established as yet).

Are you 'chucking the towel in' too soon?