[Wine] Re: No sound even without Pulse installed

doorknob60 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jul 26 21:46:54 CDT 2011

dimesio wrote:

> doorknob60 wrote:
> >
> > Code:
> > err:ole:COMPOBJ_DllList_Add couldn't load in-process dll L"C:\\windows\\system32\\mmdevapi.dll"
> >

> Did you disable mmdevapi.dll in winecfg? You need to enable it.

I didn't do that myself, but it must have been winetricks or something, it was disabled for some reason. Removing that fixed it, thanks :) It seems to be working just fine now, even with Pulse :D

Now, is there a way to output it to my HDMI card? I can only get it to output to my normal sound card, but not to HDMI. I keep seeing this, which is probably the reason it doesnt work:

Code:
fixme:mixer:ALSA_MixerInit No master control found on HDA NVidia, disabling mixer