[Wine] Great Find

Yingchun wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jul 28 03:41:53 CDT 2011

Just a good joke

An old couple went into a restaurant and ordered something to eat: one Coca Cola and one portion of French fries. The old man sat down and the woman, his wife, sat opposite him, and he began to divide the Coca Cola into two glasses, half for him and half for his wife. He divided all the French fries half-and-half. He gave half to his wife and kept half for himself. Then he began to eat and drink,and the woman just drank but didn't eat.

There was a young man who was standing next to the table and wondering why the old man had divided everything in half, and he thought that maybe they didn't have any money. He said to the old couple, "Okay, I can buy you one more portion; you don't have to share like that."

The old man explained, "No, no, no, we have been married for forty years and we always share everything. Whatever we have, we share half and half. Don't worry, but thank you, anyhow."

But then after a while, he saw that the woman wasn't eating eat, and only the man ate, and he asked, "Why aren't you eating?" And the wife said, "Today it's his turn to use the teeth."

Coach Glasses (http://www.discount-coach-handbags-outlet.com/coach-glasses-c-10.html)|Coach Jewelry (http://www.discount-coach-handbags-outlet.com/coach-jewelrys-set-c-11.html)|microsoft office 2010 online (http://www.office2010c.com)