[Wine] Lisrel 8.8 installation

carlodichiacchio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jul 28 06:48:03 CDT 2011

Hello to everybody. My name is Carlo and I would like to share with you a problem I encountered. I've tried to install a statistical software, LISREL V.8.8, usually running under Windows.
I followed all the Wine procedure by the graphical interface, not command line. The installation seemed complete: at the end of it the installation package asked me to reboot my laptop. I did it twice: the first time rebooting (I have a double partition) and the second time without rebooting the laptop.
In both cases, when I invoke the application either by command line, or by Ubuntu Applications, Wine desktop appears and fade away in a second.
What else can I do?

Thanks for your help and patience
Carlo