[Wine] Re: Problem to uninstall a program within Wine under Mac OS X 10

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jul 29 07:37:43 CDT 2011

WineBottler and other Third Party apps cannot be supported here because they are just too different than plain Wine.

Wine Third Party Apps (http://wiki.winehq.org/ThirdPartyApplications)

WineBottler has many issues, mainly because it has not been updated in a loooong time, and I'm not sure the developer even works on it anymore, so it might be a dead project.

Normal Wine on Mac OS X, is build yourself and command line usage.  You can do this easier with Macports, so it does the building for you.  There is also a builder script that helps too

If you want a more GUI usage... I'd suggest Wineskin (though I'm biased since thats my project) or Crossover (made for user friendliness and good support, but its not free)... but those have their own support channels also, and are not supported here.