[Wine] Re: Wine on Android

achillies000 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jul 29 13:26:58 CDT 2011

I think he's looking to run ARM code on an ARM processor.

Don't forget there's the "other win32 platform" -- Windows Mobile.

This would definitely require forking a new project aimed at that platform.

I'm not sure what the implications would be for Android, but I'm sure some of the difficulties would include:

- No X11 (as mentioned, and Wine currently translates Windows calls to X11)

- Although both platforms (WinMo and Android) currently run on the same architecture (ARM)