[Wine] 48 Hour Old Ubuntu 'Natty' user needs help

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 17:33:47 CDT 2011

On 7/30/11 8:43 AM, wolf16 wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Ive just replaced Windows 7 on my laptop with Ubuntu Natty. I'm an experienced computer user with more than half a brain so i am usually good at getting things to work but I absolutely cannot figure out how to install a game Ive downloaded so could someone talk me through it please.
One:  We do not encourage nor support the use of Warez.  Find a legal
source for this game and then we can provide help.  This game is sold by
many outlets and is not available, legally, for download.
Second:  We do have an applications database where other Wine Users
share information on how to make programs work with Wine.  Please avail
yourself of it.

James