[Wine] libxcb-xlib.so.0 problem

debian_user wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jun 3 07:51:54 CDT 2011

Hello

This is amd64 machine, updated some days ago from lenny to squeeze. I installed wine, tried it from original debian source, fron ustable and even compiling. Always the same error when running winecfg:

Code:
err:module:load_builtin_dll failed to load .so lib for builtin L"winex11.drv": libxcb-xlib.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

If I put libxcb-xlib.so.0 from lenny packages to /usr/lib32 i get:

Code:
err:module:load_builtin_dll failed to load .so lib for builtin L"winex11.drv": /usr/lib32/libxcb-xlib.so.0: undefined symbol: _xcb_lock_io

I understand that libxcb-xlib.so.0 is not anymore in squeeze. I dont know why it tries to load it. I have removed .wine from home directory. I have tried to remove and install again.

Any hints?