[Wine] Help for a complete newbie? (Bulletstorm mouse issues)

HimAgain wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jun 3 08:42:47 CDT 2011

I've got a copy of Bulletstorm and I've been trying to get it run properly but I've had several issues. Trying to use wineskin, I've made a wrapper with the 1.3 engine and it runs the game just fine. The problem is that when I get into the first person mode (so not on the interface/menu/whatever) that the mouse spasmodically spins around and erratically changes direction whenever I try to use it.

I tried using a different engine but it has a certain error with a code. I looked at the appdb and it says I need to "launching msiexec on Game.msi" but I'm not sure how to do that. When I try to run game.msi, it just installs a couple of files. (bulletstorm.lnk and bulletstorm.desktop).

So any help as to how to fix this problem would be wonderful.
If you wouldn't mind, please be very specific as I'm very new to this.
Please help and thank you in advanced.