[Wine] OpenGL issues on OSX (wine 1.3.21)

asiga wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jun 3 10:32:17 CDT 2011

I just compiled 1.3.21 on OSX using the osxwinebuilder script. It's the first time I try wine on the Mac.

I've tried some short OpenGL demos and they work, but others fail. Remarkable ones that fail are wxWidgets OpenGL demos (remarkable because the source is available, so I guess it should be easy to fix).

I run OSX 10.6.7.

While running the wxWidgets "penguin" demo, the OpenGL view remains blank, and this is printed in the terminal:

wine[592] <Error>: unknown error code: invalid drawable
wine[592] <Error>: kCGErrorFailure: Set a breakpoint @ CGErrorBreakpoint() to catch errors as they are logged.
set off screen: invalid drawable

Any hint about the cause for this issue? Any workaround? (the source for wxWidgets is available, but I also have some inhouse apps that fail with this very same problem, and I don't have access to their source).

TIA