[Wine] Can´t delete some applications

akI* wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jun 3 11:36:23 CDT 2011

Hey & a good afternoon,

i installed DeusEx (u.s. version 1.0)on my SuSE. It runs good in an emulated windowmod of 1024x768. I got some renderprobs of the charakters and decided to uninstall it to check out the updated version (u.s. version patched 1.2).
The wine uninstaller dont worked fine with DeusEx
Code:
wine uninstaller

 so i decided to uninstall it with the DeusEx uninstaller itself.
The DeusEx uninstaller left some folders which i deleted by myself and also i deleted the leftovers from
Code:
~/.local/share/applications/wine

and ofc from
Code:
~/.config/menus/applications-merged/

Then i wanted to delete the applications in winecfg application tab. But they hardly appear again and again everytime i restart winecfg.
I can handle the applications, change their sounddrivers or set up a windowmod (or even not), but i cant delete them :-)

Any hint for me?

wineversion: wine-1.2.3
OS: openSUSE 11.3