[Wine] Help for a complete newbie? (Bulletstorm mouse issues)

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 23:42:38 CDT 2011

On 6/3/11 7:25 PM, HimAgain wrote:
> Isn't wineskin a tool specifically used to make wrappers? Or is that not how I make files work?
Wineskin is NOT supported here.  Please visit the web site for the
product to get assistance.

> and I'm on a mac so... can I still do that?
You can install 'vanilla' Wine with either MacPorts or Fink if you do
not want to go through the entire process.  Also Ryan Woodsmall created
a script, osxwinebuilder to do this as a stand-alone project.

> I feel so stupid =_=

Don't.  We all were new at one time and went through some of the
'growing' pains of learning about OSX and Wine.