[Wine] Re: Is it possible to port (part of) WINE to iOS?

asiga wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jun 4 14:49:59 CDT 2011

Is it possible to run Wine on a non-Intel processor? I didn't know that, I thought it really depended on having an Intel CPU. If Wine is ready to emulate Intel code on a non-Intel machine, then it could be a solution to the other thread about running win64 apps on OSX: if the OSX kernel has ABI incompatibilities with win64 that are impossible to workaround, then emulating the Intel CPU (in X86_64 mode) would be a solution. Maybe it's slow, but it would run, and I don't need speed.