[Wine] Morrowind GOTY

Hartmut Figge h.figge at gmx.de
Sun Jun 5 07:33:20 CDT 2011

Kuwiano:

> No... I installed it in an clean wineprefix .... ?

Sigh. Could you please cite enough that someone can know to whom and to
what you are replying?

Gur vagresnpr gb gur sbehz vf ernyyl naablvat.

I have now done the same. Renamed my old ~/.wine, then winecfg and there
Audio, Drives and Graphics, selecting  'Emulate a virtual desktop' from
the last.

No problem except the usual crash when trying to rearrange the key
bindings. That one must be solved by editing the registry.

Third-person using the tab-key works fine.

> Any other suggestions?

I have no clue about what suggestion you are writing. May others guide
you. Bye.

Hartmut
--
Usenet-ABC-Wiki http://www.usenet-abc.de/wiki/