[Wine] Re: OpenGL issues on OSX (wine 1.3.21)

Thunderbird wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jun 5 10:54:26 CDT 2011

Oops, the context creation trace line is a 'bug'. In the past we delayed context creation until wglMakeCurrent (has to do with wglShareLists which doesn't exist in GLX; context sharing is done at context creation). These days we just try to recreate the context.

I don't quickly see anything suspicious in the log. You may want to look at set_win_format in dlls/winex11.drv/window.c which is where the child window magic for a part lives (the rest is in opengl.c). You are dealing with child window rendering when 'if (data->whole_window)' is false.