[Wine] Issues with different One A110

suizido wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jun 7 02:22:08 CDT 2011

Dear Wineusers,

I call a One Mini A110 (not Acer but that one http://a110wiki.de/wiki/One_A110) my own. Wine freeezes my system on different distros for example ubuntu 10.04 Netbook, 10.10 Netbook and Mint 8 but works with Mint 6 (Wine 1.1) and Pinguy (Wine 1.2).

I think it has something to do with the via graphic chipset VX800 S3. When I start configuring wine it freezes almost immediately the whole system. A small border appears on the screen and afterwards the system doesnt react anymore.

Is this a known issue and what can I do? Linux Mint 6 has problems with the low resolution and pinguy is way to heavy for the hardware and the low resolution.