[Wine] Sincere and understanding is the most precious human interac

hongmu wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jun 7 06:52:55 CDT 2011

I hate people always say: "I eat dinner salt than you more!"
I said, alas, the old man, again don't eat that many salt, you old

hypertension is so too!
"As long as kung fu deep, production of iron pestle." Mental

commendable! But don't need to go to ground. Guidelines, an iron

pestle can be made into production QianBaiZhi?
Mencius yue: "a gentleman." far theory No, in some families, has

evolved into "a lady far. Theory
"Don't listen to the old dog barks, he in front of him." Now some

place, want to others "listen to your words", must emphasize oneself

is young talents!
 wholesalers  (http://Banned Web Site)