[Wine] Kareo please help

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 23:31:19 CDT 2011

On 6/8/11 6:03 PM, rgor wrote:
> I tried to get some help from support but they acted like I was an idiot for even trying.  I know there is a way but I'm not sure how.  I'll keep checking back in the forums in case someone passes through this neck of the woods.

I received a reply today from the Kareo development team and after I
build Wine 1.3.22, I will think about downloading Kareo and
installing/using it.  This is a trial/demo version and I will attempt to
find out what needs to be added/fixed with Wine and enter appropriate
bug reports/work-arounds.

Note:  I am PROHIBITED from giving this to others, but John if you
contact me either off-list or via message on the Forums, I will provide
contact information.  The trial is NOT publically available.