[Wine] wine 1.3.20+ mouse control issue

molletts wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jun 13 15:18:28 CDT 2011

Hi,

I'm having a few issues with mouse control while playing Homeworld2 under Wine. Since the release of 1.3.20, the mouse has behaved quite erratically when adjusting the camera with right-drag. Specifically, the view will "snap" around, often switching to a "straight down" view or swinging around suddenly by 180 degrees.

Downgrading back to 1.3.19 makes the problem go away again.

I notice that a mouse clipping function for full-screen apps was added in 1.3.20; Homeworld runs full-screen and I suspect that this may be related. Is there a way to switch off the clipping function to test this hypothesis?

Thanks,
Stephen