[Wine] Torchlight: Multiplayer MOD not found ...

r3son wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jun 14 19:23:44 CDT 2011

Hi,

I installed the Torlight Multiplayer MOD, but Torchlight can't found it. I guess Wine doesn't find the included DLL in the Torchlight folder. With Windows 7 it works well.

The MOD only adds the following files to the Torchlight (Steam) root folder ('/home/gameuser/.local/share/wineprefixes/steam/drive_c/Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/torchlight')

TLAPI: all files of the MOD
winmm.dll: DLL in the root of Torchlight folder

The MOD is available here: http://code.google.com/p/tlmp/downloads/list
MOD manual: http://code.google.com/p/tlmp/wiki/GettingStarted

Adding the DLL to winecfg, didn't help. Any other ideas?