[Wine] Re: LiveZilla

Bob Wya wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jun 16 06:47:24 CDT 2011

SpawnHappyJake wrote:

> > Since Pastebin is volitile, can you update the Applications Database
> > with this good information? This will allow others to gain from it
> > and if necessary, improve.
>
> @jjmckenzie: Sir! Yes sir! Awaiting review by the AppDB team, sir!
> Cheers,
> Jake

Yeh that's the important bit!

@Jake
I am a bit concerned about hearing about App Maintainers that aren't creating detailed/updated HOWTO's for the applications they offer to maintain... Referencing BIAB (http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=23568) as a prime example. The maintainer there doesn't appear to want to help other users very much!!

Perhaps you could offer to start maintaining Livezilla even if you aren't using the software? At least you seem to care whether the software runs for other users!!

Bob