[Wine] Re: Keyboard stops working after any mouse click

maaatt wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jun 16 12:12:07 CDT 2011

I just noticed that 1.3.21 is a development version of Wine, so I installed 1.2.3 instead (I uninstalled 1.3.21 and deleted ~/.wine/ first). The problem persists exactly as written.

Nobody's yet replied, and I'm wondering if I'm making some totally annoying newbie mistake. If I am, I apologize, and I'd really appreciate it if someone helped correct me on it (or at least pointed me to the appropriate thread or whatever that I overlooked).

Thanks!
Matt