[Wine] Re: problem with wine and Lord of the Rings Online

bcpeterson wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jun 16 17:30:57 CDT 2011

The main problem in the appdb for Lord of the Rings and DDO has to do with changing zones and loading new characters.

The only known 'fix' which doesn't fix it but mitigates it greatly is that when zoning, change to very low textures in the advanced graphics tab.

Also, I know wine 1.3.21 has some pretty severe mouse problems in DDO, at least on my Macintosh. Per the appdb, it seems LOTRO does as well.

Depending on your set-up, the AppDB might have some more help for you. Hope that helps.