[Wine] wine debug log

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 11:22:09 CDT 2011

On 6/19/11 3:00 AM, din99 wrote:
> Sorry but an app not logging its garbage automatically is named a BUG, period.
Then the application developers are going to have to fix this.  This is
NOT a WINE BUG, period.  Most developers are lazily relying on Windows
functionality that may or may not work properly.  I know of at least two
programs that don't generate Windows logging files as the developers
don't want their application information 'filtered' by Microsoft.  They
generate external logging files that they request WHEN you log an
incident/issue with them.
> note: i know how to get a log via the terminal

What does it say?  If it is more than one screen, put it on a site like
pastebin.com and provide the URL here.

James McKenzie