[Wine] [Assassin's Creed]Transparant ground in Kingdoms

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 11:24:51 CDT 2011

On 6/19/11 12:39 AM, Berillions wrote:
> I understand James but in fact, I wanted to know if someone had an idea where come from the problem.
>
> For FEAR 1/2 bug, it's a regression but for Assassin's Creed, the bug exist since the version 1.1.X of wine so i don't think that it's a regression. (And i don't error message in the console so i don't know how to find the cause)

I understand that.  Many graphics bugs are awaiting the proper
implementation of the DIB engine (currently underway and should be
recorded in bug 421.)  Then troubleshooting can commence for those
issues blocked by that bug.  This problem may or may not be one of
them.  I don't track graphics issues closely, except that Bug 421 is
stopping the implementation of a MacOSX native Wine interface per
reports on the Development mailing list.