[Wine] Re: *Is In Need Of Some Help*

Rubaonti wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jun 20 19:43:15 CDT 2011

doh123 wrote:
> I have a feeling it might not be too hard to get working unless they put some mega DRM in there... this is what I found for the minimum system requirements... on the download page (http://www.mayngames.com/games/download/xen)
>
> OS: Windows 98, XP, 2000, Vista
> CPU: Intel P3 800MHz or AMD CPU of the same capacity
> RAM: 512MB
> Graphics: OpenGL VGA (above 32MB video Memory)
> DirectX: 9.0c

The game lets you choose between DirectX or OpenGL, but there's some error when I try to use DirectX(though windows users were having the same problems so it's not wine). So I switched it to OpenGL and the "3D" images or effects look all altered... Is it because I need to update OpenGL? If you know how to do it, please tell me!