[Wine] Re: Autokey types a dir into open ile dialog but not recognised

adrianh wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jun 24 16:56:29 CDT 2011

I tried a bunch of different ways to get around this problem but none worked.  I wanted to use an open dialog in another programme to select multiple files but the modifier keys are not working.  I.e. <Shift>+<End> won't select all the files.  Nor is the file name control input recognised.  This makes it totally not usable for me. :(

I only stated the problem in notepad as an example.

Thanks,

Adrian.