[Wine] Re: how to install the 1 Witcher?

crazy_dave wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jun 24 21:42:08 CDT 2011

I think you can download the various engines from here: http://www.winehq.org/download/, but as for getting things to work ... I use a Mac so I suspect someone else, another Linux user would be better to help you.

BTW have you tried Google Translate (http://translate.google.com/?hl=en)? It might help with your understandability. Perhaps you can also write your post twice? Once in French and once in English. Je peux parler un peu de francais et c'est possible que je vais vous comprenez mieux. Hopefully my ability to understand you will surpass my ability to write in French. :)