[Wine] Re: how to install the 1 Witcher?

crazy_dave wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jun 25 02:30:17 CDT 2011

crazy_dave wrote:

> totry wrote:
> > Non en fait je n'ai pas de probleme avec l'installation de Wine,c'est juste que je ne suis pas capable de l'upgrader a la version 1.3.21,ce qui est nécéssaire pour faire fonctionner le jeu.
>

> No I am not having problems with the Wine installation, it's just that I am not capable of upgrading to version 1.3.21, which is necessary to make the game functional.
>
> Excuse moi, j'ai ecru mal. Je voulais ecrire "est-ce vous avez les problemes avec l'upgrader?" Quelle version de Wine avez-vous maintenant?
>
> Apologies, I wrote badly. I wanted to write "Are you having problems with the upgrade process?" Which version of Wine are you using now?

Encore une fois, j'oublie que vous avez deja ecru quelle version de Wine vous utilisez. Alors, je vais demander en anglais si tous ceux qi peuvent vous aider - je ne peux pas. Desole.

Again, I forgot that you had already written which version of Wine you are using. So I will ask in English if anyone can help you - I cannot. Sorry.
----

Can someone help him upgrade his Wine installation? I think he downloaded the package from AppDB, but needs a step-by-step instructions on how to upgrade wine. Since I don't know Linux all that well, I don't want to give him bad advice.