[Wine] Re: how to install the 1 Witcher?

crazy_dave wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jun 25 15:27:56 CDT 2011

totry wrote:
> J'ai installé la version de Wine 1.3.23 via les depots PPA, et ca ne marche pas non plus,je ne sais plus quoi faire. [Crying or Very sad]

I installed Wine 1.3.23 by PPA deposits and that doesn't work either, I don't know what to do.

Juste pour m'assurer que je comprends votre situation, est-ce que Wine lui-meme encore marche? - les autres jeux/programmes en Wine qui marchait avant l'installation de la version nouvelle du Wine encore marchent? - mais Le Witcher ne marche pas?

La dernier solution que je peux suggerer est essayer la version du Witcher du GOG.com. Desole. Je suis confuse. Le jeu doit marcher!

Just to ensure that I understand your situation, does Wine itself still work? - the other games/programs in Wine which worked before the installation of the new Wine version still work? - but the Witcher doesn't work?

The last solution that I can suggest is to try the GOG.com version of the Witcher. Sorry. I am confused. The game should work!