[Wine] Who can tell me the reason of this bug?

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 09:09:38 CDT 2011

On 6/26/11 4:58 AM, Josh.MOX wrote:
> I'm sorry,I forgot to tell some details.I have used the latest version of the Wrapper and the Wine Engine
One, Wineskin is not supported here.  You have to use doh123's web site
to report problems.
Two, can you try installing MacPorts and the latest version of
wine-development?  Then install the program and try to run it.
Three.  The error log file you posted is incomplete as the problem is
not there (yes, you posted all of the error 'stuff' but there should be
way more than this.)

There is no Applications Database entry for this program, so it would be
nice if you could create one and log your experiences with this program
there.