[Wine] Re: Visual C++ installation Help?

Wineexperiments187 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jun 27 21:57:13 CDT 2011

I have done what you have told me but I am not sure if they were installed correctly or if they Did anything...

How can I tell if they were installed at all?

Also, In the VCRUN2005 it won't let me download it for some reason...
It says:
sha1sum mismatch! Rename /home/boyz/.cache/winetricks/vcrun2005/vcredist_x86.exe and try again.

WHAT does this mean??
this has been happening when I try to download and install some games through WINEtricks too.

Any ideas? :(