[Wine] tasbooks Sage accounting software

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 09:04:37 CDT 2011

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 4:31 AM, triscleeire <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> I have tried installing tasbooks 2 from CD and the installer ran fine but no icon or star file
> appeared after finishing install.
> Does anyone have any idea how to get tasbooks running with crossover?
> Thanks for your help.
>
> P.S. the software is working fine with parallels. Since I am on a trial version of parallels
> (and crossover for that matter) I need to decide which on use in future.

Since Parallels uses a full on copy of Windows, most programs will
work with it.  However you are saddled with paying for both Parallels
AND Windows.

> I would prefer Wine obviously but if I cannot get this application running on my mac I have
> no choice.

Can you send me a Private Message with the full name of the program.
I'll contact the developement team at Sage and see if I can get a
trial version of the program so that I can work on getting it to work
with Wine.

James McKenzie