[Wine] Documents and Settings

Joshua Whalen joshuafwhalen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 13:45:47 CDT 2011

Hiya all!

I'm a new WINE user on OS X 10.6.7.

I'm trying to install Quickbooks 2006 for Windows XP on WINE and all goes well UNTIL I try to launch the successfully installed app and get an error 3371 at launch. What that means is that Quickbooks can't find the authorization key.

On further investigation, I find that the reason for this is that the authorization key should have been installed in

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Intuit\Entitlement Client v2

but wasn't because this directory doesn't exist. in Wine Files in my home directory.

I assume there is a way to create it or fake it. I'd love to know what that way is. Anyone care to tell me?

TIA!

Joshua

Joshua Whalen
+1 (646) 770-0490