[Wine] PureEdge 6.5 Completed

Kernel wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jun 30 11:44:59 CDT 2011

After a few months of work with every available version of PureEdge, the PureEdge 6.5 windows installer with the latest build of wine does work. You can also use the latest version of CrossOver and get the same functionality.

  The riched20 has been problematic in the past, but without using the following winetricks, you will not get full functionality:

corefonts
riched20

Email, Print, Save and Editing functions will all work. I have made an initial package using these winetricks and have added custom icons for OS X. Just send me a pm if you want a compiled app. I'm working a refined version that has file association and icons now. This will work on OS X 10.5 to 10.6.8. With the release of lion around the corner i'd rather wait for a post lion build before adding to the wine app db.