[Wine] Re: No help for me?

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jun 30 21:24:49 CDT 2011

Joshua Whalen wrote:
> I guess no one wants to answer my question about the Documents and Settings folder?

I don't know how you expect anyone to follow what you're talking about if you keep breaking your own threads. I gather you mean the questions here:
http://forum.winehq.org/viewtopic.php?t=12674
http://forum.winehq.org/viewtopic.php?t=12681

The answer to your question is that you can create a subdirectory with any name you want within the wineprefix  the same way you would create any other directory on your system. As to whether it will solve your problem, try it and find out.