[Wine] Can I play a game as soon as it's released?

Morten Kleven sjokkoladekakenektar at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 05:30:09 CST 2011

As of today Linux isn't THE gaming platform. but if you have a descent
computer with nvidia gfx-card 7800 or newer, Half Life 2 based games should
work pretty well. I actually experienced World of Warcraft to be faster on
ubuntu than on Windows Vista on my laptop. Keep in mind that windows games
are for windows but that they could work well in wine in some cases.