[Wine] Re: 1.3.15, mouse screwy now on OSX.

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Mar 9 00:11:18 CST 2011

James McKenzie wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 8:51 AM, doh123 <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> Where can this file be downloaded from and is there an Applications
> Database entry for this program?
> Thank you.
> James McKenzie

the downloader does not work right in Wine.  So ignore the file downloaded there and follow one of the links to a 3rd party download site.  i think I did the File Shack one and it lets you download the entire thing which is like 3gb.

The AppDB entry is here.
The game runs great in Wine really, the mouse issue is just new in 1.3.15.
You have to install IE7 to get it to work though... the login/patcher won't work right with just Gecko....and I had to set mmdevapi to disabled to get audio.