[Wine] Re: Winetricks is dead, long live winetricks!

DanKegel wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Mar 12 10:02:01 CST 2011

Just because it has wine in the name doesn't mean it's officially
supported :-)

But it is developed by people who spend a lot of time doing
Wine QA and bug triage, and we try hard to make it a tool
that benefits wine development (for instance, we don't work around
a wine problem without making sure there's a good bug report,
and the script checks your wine version and doesn't apply workarounds
that are no longer needed by your wine).