[Wine] Source Engine games - Low FPS (Wine 1.3.15)

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 23:05:16 CDT 2011

On 3/16/11 3:15 PM, ebol4 wrote:
> The AppDB lists Team Fortress 2 as Platinum. It says it should run "flawlessly out-of-the-box."
Depends on your idea of 'flawless'.  However, you are reporting problems
that definitely should not be in a Platinum rated game, so I have a few
questions:

1.  What is your video card and driver version?
2.  You stated you are using Ubuntu 10.10 64 Bit version and Wine
1.3.15, what what bitness of Wine are you using (you might be using the
64 bit version and it might be better to use the 32 bit version for
running Steam games, but the bitness should not make a difference.)

Can you please provide answers to these questions?

Thank you.

James McKenzie