[Wine] is this possible

Jim Hall volunteer.jim at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 09:14:33 CDT 2011

On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 1:29 AM, pieterparker17
<wineforum-user at winehq.org>wrote:

> dear all
>      i need driver for IC CY7C68001 (cypress semiconductor) for linux .can
> anyone guide me for this driver link? i am running my exe through Wine..
> so wheter wine will automatically pick the driver from kernal or i have to
> add this driver into the W ine lib ??
> regards

I did a Google search for "IC CY7C68001".

Returned this:

First entry went here:

I also searched for "IC CY7C68001 linux driver".

Returned this:

I leave the rest to you since you know more of what you need than I do.

Also, if memory serves, Wine doesn't have USB support yet, and I don't
believe Wine can access and use the Linux drivers. But, I could be wrong
about that.