[Wine] Questions regarding virtual desktops

stone977a wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Mar 25 02:46:08 CDT 2011

Hi all,

I have a question regarding modal forms and virtual desktops.
I have win app that uses modal forms for input. If I use app without virtual desktop I have problem because use can click on nonmodal form which then hides. Well it's annoying and I saw on some other thread that this is by design. Everything work fine with VD. But some new problems / questions arrives.
1. is it possible to minimize VD when app in it minimize?
2. is it possible to run separate apps in separate VDs?
3. is it possible to run app in VD, but VD is not shown (same as runnung app without VD)

I know some questions are perhaps strange or wierd, but this are problems that I have to solve.

Regards, STone