[Wine] JOB/SUBDELIVERY: IE at wine experts wanted

ostry wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Mar 31 11:02:22 CDT 2011

Hello,

our customer has some legacy web applications written for IE (because using VBS) and we need to use it from Linux in transition phase during that application will be reworked to be functional also under Firefox (probably VBS will be replaced with JavaScript).

We have 2 unresolved issues:
* HTTPS not working in IE at wine
* printing from IE at wine not working

Various versions of IE (6, 7, 8 - winetricks) and wine (1.2.2, 1.3.x) tried, problems persists.

We need some experienced expert about IE at wine, who will help us to troubleshoot and deliver the solution. Customer is in Bratislava (Slovakia), but also remote cooperation is possible.

Please, send me cooperation offers via e-mail to info(AT)system-business.eu.

Thanks in advance.

Jano