[Wine] Napster 4.6.3.4 nearly running!

grindboy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun May 1 09:45:30 CDT 2011

Hi Guys,

I think I've nearly got the latest version of Napster running. I've installed WMP10 through WineTricks and then installed napster running in Windows XP compatibility. Napster installs fine and runs but complains about cookies not being enabled in the browser, which is preventing me from logging in. I've tried installing IE6 through winetricks then changing the privacy settings but no joy.

Any thoughts on getting cookies going would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Grindboy