[Wine] Re: Caution when deleting .wine ...

oiaohm wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon May 2 21:32:09 CDT 2011

topher.becca  Owner ship of files and ownership of machine are two different things.  Owner ship of files is a filesystem feature.

Sudo is a Linux/Unix/Posix command to run as root/administrator user.

Even under OS X its possible to run wine as the wrong user on the machine leading to permission stuff up.  Since I am not a OS X user I cannot really tell you how to fix it.  Since I don't know what will get to the the right user to correct an error like this.