[Wine] Is there a difference ...?

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Wed May 4 08:48:26 CDT 2011

On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 4:32 PM, oiaohm <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> Jake thomas before someone wants to really ban you.  Please don't quote the digest in your emails.  I thought the first 1 was a typo.  Twice in a row
> kinda suggests you have not noticed what you have done.

I won't ban him, nor do I think the other admins.  However there is a
warning at the top of the message that states:

Please quote only the relavnt portion of the message and please change
the subject.  He did change the subject but has to learn a little
about message trimming to only the important 'bits' of the digest
message.  Most digest message readers do not reply to the list.

> 3 times+ we will no longer like you and will have to consider banning you from email.    This email can be accessed the way I do through the
> forum.winehq.org so blocking you email from being able to send if it will prevent this issue is not above consideration.  Since there is another way to
> access.

Good suggestion here.  Thank you.

James McKenzie