[Wine] Re: I would like to get my shell in wine as cmd.exe... How?

crazedpsyc wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed May 4 09:59:09 CDT 2011

Wineconsole is awesome, and i'd like to get my shell working with it.
Running

Code:
wine wineconsole /usr/bin/startdosp

Gives me an empty wineconsole and runs my shell in the terminal wineconsole was run from. In my understanding of how the wineconsole works it redirects a curses screen to the gui, but my shell doesn't use curses.
Does that mean there is no chance of getting it to work?

-- Do you think I should start a new thread for this?