[Wine] Call from 0x7bc4b7a0 to unimplemented function MSVCR80.dll ?

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Wed May 4 09:59:51 CDT 2011

On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 7:41 AM, bcarlowise <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:

> jjmckenzie wrote:
>> On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 1:18 PM, bcarlowise <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
>>
>> What 'add-on' packages did you install to Wine?  These normally do not
>> appear in winecfg.
>>
>> James McKenzie
>

> James, the files in question I believe were installed as part of the visual C runtime packages that can be installed as part of winetricks (vcrun2003,
> vcrun2005, etc).

Good news, then as one of the major development projects is to
implement the mscvrt* dll files natively in Wine vice having to use
the Visual C++ runtimes.

Can you provide a list of those programs that now run without these
files in use?

Angry Birds is one of them, correct?

Thank you.

James McKenzie